Wednesday 22 February 2012

One Too Many

I thought I would post a few cheeky photos from when me and my friends went to Leeds for Jess' birthday night out. It was so much fun and a lovely chance to do something different, get away from home and let loose. We went down Call Lane which is crowded with quirky cocktail bars-we took full advantage of. We all awoke with foggy memories and serious hangovers which we attempted to cure in the Slug and Lettuce.



We started with pre drinks in the hotel - Etap-very unglamourous but diiiiirt cheap. You can kind of tell in this photo that I've dip dyed my pony tail blue using soft pastels. Me and my friends had seen it on a blog before so thought we'd give it a go. It looked good but rubbed off on our clothes and skin so if you give it a go wear black and keep dyed hair off skin.


Obligatory group self timer shot. I wore my sparkly Topshop dress, sparkly socks, Topshop boots and Dorothy Perkins necklace.


Looking sober and behaving whilst drinking cocktails in Revolution.


Beyond tipsy at this point - drinking Clover Club cocktails (they have egg whites and gin in, sounds vile but are surprisingy tasty) in Neon Cactus.

                     
                          I love my friends :)

I leave for Ireland tomorrow for another friend's birthday so I shall take my camera and get lots of photos as Belfast is a really cool place. I have lots of clothes to do a show and tell with you all too. Hope you all have a lovely weekend and have some exciting plans.

Love
Jade x

p.s
Hope you are all still recovering from eating a ridiculous amount of pancakes yesterday, it's definitely a day where eating yourself in to a food coma is law.

No comments:

Post a Comment