Sunday 19 February 2012

Outfit Post

I would like to apologise for my recent lack of posting. I've had a very stressful, busy but successful week. I passed my driving test (wooh!), had an interview got the job-it's a 'proper' one too (yesss!) and have also just been to Leeds with my friends for a night out which was so much fun, lots of cocktails, dancing and laughing (photos to follow soon). I thought I would just do a quick outfit post today and tomorrow do something a bit more exciting.


Leather jacket-Muubaa/Shirt-Topshop/Maxi skirt-Topshop/Boots-Topshop/Necklace and belt-borrowed


This is my friend Lauren's belt,I love it and want one too, need to get ebaying! I've been naughty and done lots of shopping recently, ooooopsy, I keep telling myself it's in celebration of my driving test and job but I think I can only use that excuse for so long. I will upload photos of them all soon.

My step dad has finished watching the rugby (yawn) which means I can watch my future husband, Ashley Banjo do his thing on 'Got To Dance'.

Take care
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment