Thursday 9 February 2012

Starburst, Studs And Sparkles

Here's a quick outfit post for you all.



     Studded shirt-Dorothy Perkins/Disco Pants-American Apparel/clutch bag-Miss Selfridge/Heels-Topshop


I love this shirt with my Disco Pants, I'm so glad I bought it and for a tenner it was an absolute steal. I've wanted sparkly socks to wear with my Topshop heels but couldn't find any anywhere so decided to chop an old pair of silver tights I owned that had laddered. They're a bit baggy around my ankles but slouched down I think they look quite good. I'm hoping to wear this outfit when I go to Belfast for one of my best friend's birthday so I'm hoping it doesn't snow as the white stuff will ruin my shoes as they're suede. Naughty snow!

We've actually just had a massive blizzard and my back garden now looks like Narnia, aaawwww. Me and Lauren are photoshooting tomorrow again as we thought all the snow would make pretty pictures. It just depends if Lauren is snowed in and can't drive, fingers crossed the roads are clear.

Hope you're all starting to the get that Friday feeling, I haven't as I'm working all weekend, blaaah!

Anyway thanks for reading :).
Love
Jade x


5 comments:

  1. Love this shirt!! I want it...
    Like the outfit. In still lacking outfit inspiration :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You should clash your prints. Wear the stripper skirt with like a bright floral top, that would look goood :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid auto correct obvz meant to say stripey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been after a pair of disco pants, they look amazing on you! Gorgeous with the shirt as well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love them, definitely recommend getting a pair :) xxx

      Delete