Wednesday 1 February 2012

Lust List

I constantly have an ever enlarging lust list of clothes, jewellery and shoes that I covet. After failing my driving test yesterday (doh!), looks like my well earned pennies will be going in to another driving test and more lessons and not in to making my wardrobe beautiful. So unfortunately, my list will be increasing rather than decreasing, sad times.

  •  Vans Vulcanized/£44.99/Office


                                           

            
  •  Fringed Kimono-haven't located a reasonably priced one yet


  • Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike/$184.95/envishoes



  •   Black Pleated Maxi Skirt/£30/Topshop




  •   Lace Pleat Flippy Dress/£36/Topshop






 I wish I was rich. This list could have been way longer. I want fringing, delicate lace, bold colour blocking, pattern clashing and street sportswear now. I seriously need to pass my driving test.

Don't you think it's starting to get bloody cold again too? The snow best stay away, I have too much to look forward to this month that the dreaded white stuff would ruin. Hope you don't have any weather dependent plans either.

Thanks for reading.
Love
Jade x                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment