Monday 20 February 2012

Nail Art Attack

I love nail painting, whether its just a simple slick of colour or covering my nails in gems and glitter, I always have something keeping the ends of my fingers looking pretty. My friends have recently been getting arty with their paint with aztec prints and leopard spots, so thought I best give it a go too. I decided to go for a cute and easy to start with strawberry. I'd seen them done in Thailand and thought they looked really cool. Here's my first attempt :)...




I don't think they look too bad at all. Especially as I don't have any proper utensils so had to make do with cocktail sticks and being as delicate as possible with normal nail polish brushes. I used 'Snatch' by Ciate for the base, 'Holly-Day' by China Glaze for the stalky bit and then 'Beautifully Black' by No.7 for the spots.

I'm going to buy some brushes and get a bit more adventurous with this nail art malarky. I've already found some designs on weheartit.com that have caught my eye...



                                  Marbled Madness




                Harry Potter-definitely want to do these!


Delicate Florals - think this must be a nail wrap as it's so intricate.


                          SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!!


                               Detailed Aztec


Mermaid's Tail - think this will be the next design I have a go at!

Thanks for reading!
Love
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment