Sunday 5 February 2012

Emma Stone

Regualarly when I'm bored I spend my time watching behind the scenes footage of Nylon Magazine photoshoots on youtube. They always have great people and are always styled so cool, I would shave my head to get an opportunity to work there.

Emma Stone's video is one of my favourites, I love the deep burgundy prom dress with leather biker jacket, also isn't she hilarious and really likeable in it? You could just imagine being friends with her.

I've been a massive fan of hers since she was in 'Superbad', she's witty, genuine, beautiful, seriously talented and also always looks great whether on or off the red carpet.


She had an amazing 2011, starring in hit films 'Friends with Benefits' which I loved, 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' where she got to get up close and personal with Ryan Gosling, too hot for words and also 'The Help'.

This year isn't slowing down with her taking the lead in 'The Amazing Spiderman' alongside Andrew Garfield, whose now her off-screen boyfriend, awwwww.


Don't they look great together? I love Emma's chocolate brown riding boots and camel coat.

I thought I would show you some of her red carper looks that I love, she seems to be getting it right everytime.


This Alexander McQueen black angular prom dress, is perfect on Emma. It's fun, flirty and has the vintage inspired style that suits her down to a tee. I love the detail on the bustier and the skull-and-horse clasp clutch bag. The looks finished with an up-do, red lippie and her flawless porcelain skin. There's something very Audrey Hepburn about it.



Emma always looks great in Lanvin (Golden Globes, a perfect example) and here she does again, in this colour block, long sleeved dress. The nude, black and rose look beautiful with her pale skin and copper red hair. The embellished crystal snake motif around the neck of the dress add an edge and quirkiness to it. I just wish she had worn her hair up so that detailing was more visible.



Everyone knows that emerald green on redheads is a match made in heaven making this Jason Wu gown spot on. I love the tree print, asymmetric hemling and tear drop cut out neckline. It's accessorised perfectly with a black waistbelt to accentuate her tiny waist and with a soft up-do making this look a winner.


This was one of my favourite red carpet outfits of Emma's from last year at the 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' premiere. She looks stunning in the structured, intricately designed lace cocktail dress by Tom Ford. It oozes sex appeal with a gothic twist and once again the black highlights her skin and flame red, 1950s curled hair. Once again opting for something daring and different, I think she looks incredible.

I can't wait to see what else Emma wears this year, hopefully she's saving something special for the Oscar's. To be fair, she can do no wrong in my eyes.

Love
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment