Friday 3 February 2012

Lookbook

Yesterday I got to together with Lauren for a spot of charity shopping and then photoshooting for lookbook. I have been a fan of lookbook for quite some time now, using it for inspiration and just generally to be nosey but have never posted any pictures before. Since starting my blog I thought I should take the plunge and start uploading looks. I knew Lauren would be up for helping me as she regularly posts on lookbook, check out her profile here and is really good when it comes to photography. We were surprisingly productive, after getting over the initial embarrassment, lots of messing around and Lauren deciding to bring half her wardrobe to mine we managed to get quite a few looks done and some of them have turned out pretty good. I thought I'd share my first look her with you.


          Hat-Claire's/T-shirt-Topshop/Shorts-Levis/Heels-Topshop/Necklace-Galibardy

The t-shirt I'm wearing I actually bought yesterday from the sale at Topshop for a tenner, it was such a bargain and I thought it would also look good with my disco pants. I just could not resist it. My hat was another bargain from Manchester Airport, I was killing time whilst waiting to fly to see my dad and this bad boy caught my eye. I'd wanted a hat for a while but the only ones I could find we're all pretty expensive. This however, was just £8. I haven't worn it much as it's been too windy and I'm worried it'll get ruined in the rain so I'm hoping this spring and summer will have lots of  suitable hat wearing weather days.  We finished the day off with fajitas, melting chocolate and syrup puddings and then a pub quiz with some of our other friends, which was ridiculously hard. It was a really lovely day.

I've created my lookbook profile, so please check it out here.

Hope you have all had some fun recently.
Thank you for reading as always.
Love
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment