Sunday 5 February 2012

Outfit Post

A quick outfit post :).



        Jumper-H&M/Skirt-Zara/Boots-Doc Martens/Bag-Primark/Necklace-Dorothy Perkins/Earring-Topshop


This is one of the looks I did with Lauren. I love this jumper, you can't really tell in the photo but its metallic and adds a bit of sparkle to an outfit. The necklace and boots were also massive bargains, the necklace was £2 and I found the Docs whilst searching around Tynemouth Market near Newcastle and the lovely lady who was selling them let me buy them for a fiver.

I've spent today sledging and fooling around in the snow, it's been so much fun. Hope you have all enjoyed the snow and that it hasn't ruined any of your plans. However, I would very much like it to politely and swiftly 'do one' now though.

Thanks for reading.
Love
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment