Thursday 12 January 2012

Outfit Post



Here's just a quick outfit post of what I wore yesterday when I went out for some lunch with a couple of friends. Apologies about the mirror shot, I really need to find somewhere in my house that is the right height for me to use a self timer.

I wore:
  • Hat from Claire's, I bought in the sale for £8 in Manchester Airport.
  • The Beatles t-shirt from Thailand I got on my travels from the most amazing market in Bangkok.
  • Cardigan hand-knitted by my lovely mum.
  • Pleated midi skirt from Topshop
  • Dune suede wedges which I bought for a placement I did at a PR firm last September.

We went to a new cafe that's just opened up where I am from. It's adorable, it has a vintage and cosy style to with big luxurious sofas to relax on and fairy light strewn mirrors. It even has a book and gifts shop upstairs that sells homemade jams and chutneys. Not only that but it has just got it's alcohol license too, so will be open on a night, if it starts hosting music events I will be so incredibly jealous as I would love to own somewhere like that. I ate a chicken, pesto and brie panini too which was very yummy but extremely garlicky, not so attractive. The nice man who served us even complimented me on my t-shirt, he had a cool twirly moustache too, if I was a man I'd certainly rock some impressive facial hair.

I am in the process of completing a post on catwalk trends for this spring/summer so I will post that either later tonight or tomorrow.

Hope you are all well.
Love
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment