Friday 20 January 2012

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure.

That saying was definitetly the case with my recent purchases with them all being second hand bargains. My first being a Topshop tea dress from ebay for only a fiver. I've wanted one for a while and this one caught my eye because of it's cute print and cut out back. I'm going for a posh Sunday roast with my friends so think I may wear it then with my Dune wedges and obligatory large amount of jewellery.




My next two were bought charity shopping with my mum. I love vintage shopping but unfortunately where I'm from has zero, so instead I regularly have a browse in the hundreds of charity shops my town centre has to offer. I managed to get a black cord shirt for £1.50, which I was really happy about finding as I'd recently been watching some on ebay for over a tenner. Also a green printed maxi dress for £2, I originally thought I'd chop in to a short summer dress but since trying it on I quite like it long worn with a skinny waist belt.





A total of £8.50 for three items, absolute steal. I love buying clothes that have been used before, I like to wonder about who used to own them and where they have been, there's a bit of mystery with them. A bit sad I know.

I've also let my mum dye my hair. It's a dark auburny colour, similar to Emma Stone's. I love it.

Love
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment