Tuesday 20 March 2012

Irish Eye's Are Smiling.

Took a lovely trip over to Belfast with my friend Rachel to visit our friend Christine. I hadn't seen Christine since Christmas which seems like soooo long ago. It was her birthday so the perfect excuse to see her and for some serious celebrations.

I love going over to see her as Belfast is an amazing city and her family always take really good care of us. Her mum is the cutest and spoils us rotten. Every time we arrive she always has a huge breakfast spread prepared and has us a little gift bag with chocolates, toiletries and other surprises.

The weekend was spent doing excessive amounts of partying, eating and laughing, it was one of the best weekends I'd had in a long time. We also managed to slip in a bit of culture by visiting the Giant's Causeway which is the result of an ancient volcanic eruption and is now classed as one of the UK's greatest natural wonders.




                         The Giant's Causeway


    Sukie - An Irish orange juice that my friend's from uni love.




I wore - American Apparel - Disco Pants/Dorothy Perkins - studded shirt/Topshop - boots/Selection of rings/Topshop - cross earrings

I'm not sure when I'm gonna see Christine again which is pretty sad, hopefully it'll be soon.

On a brighter note my friends and I have all bought Leeds Festival tickets! I'm so excited as we haven't been to festival in a few years. I can't wait to go shopping for patterned wellies, new levis, tassled kimonos and to braid and dip dye our hair. I'm thinking of going turquoise and pink! Here's the line up, it's pretty amazing, I can't wait to see Florence, Kasabian and the Maccabees again and to see The Vaccines and Foo Fighters for the first time. I'm hoping that Mumford and Sons and Ben Howard may be added later on, fingers crossed.

I hope you all have summer plans coming together, let's all hope that this one's gonna be a scorcher!

Love
Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment